Make sure you are covered for the worst
- Pays Whenever a named hurricane hits the insured’s location - the stronger the hurricane, the greater the payment
- Pays for insurance deductibles, evacuation expenses, debris removal or other uncovered losses insured might suffer.
- Wires the money automatically to the insured’s bank account within days after the hurricane has ended.
- Accepts individuals who do not have a Homeowner’s policy or have their homes paid off and are not required to carry insurance.
- Offers limits from $1,000 to $60,000 or up to the wind deductible (whichever is the lesser of the two).
- Writing Coastal and Non-Coastal Dwellings for Homeowners, Renters, Mobile Homeowners and Condo Owners as well as Seasonal, Vacant and Corporately owned Dwellings.
Underwritten by : TOPA Insurance Company. An A- (Excellent), VII, A.M. Best Rated Carrier
Hurricane Insurance for Out-of-Pocket Costs
StormPeace policies provide comprehensive coverage for losses from named hurricanes. If your insured has homeowners insurance, StormPeace pays for losses not normally covered such as: tree and debris removal, to repair or replace landscape, down fences, swimming pool damage, boat docks, detached property, evacuation, power restoration, any losses below your deductible, and others. If there are uninsured, StormPeace covers you for any losses caused by a named hurricane, up to the limit purchased.